Pineapple Park Collection
Southern Sky Home, a lifestyle home furnishings brand launched in 2016 by furniture industry executive Bill Grace, recently announced that it is introducing a new furniture collection at High Point Market created in partnership with Atlanta-based interior designer Pacita Wilson.
The Pineapple Park collection, named after Wilson’s Pineapple Park boutique located just north of Atlanta, features more than 30 artisan-crafted pieces that blend the love of vintage with fresh new curated looks to offer a collection of products designed to infuse any living space with a sense of relaxed, yet sophisticated style.
New Items for Spring 2018
- Wilson 96” Sideboard – This sideboard is made of sustainable hardwood in a warm gray finish with a parquetry top in a white wash finish. The sideboard has 4 drawers for small storage and plenty of shelf space. This multi-functional piece can be used in dining room, entrance or with a TV above.
- Lodia Shelving Unit – This piece features a metal frame in a gunmetal finish with a parquetry top. The shelves have a white wash finish on solid wood. This piece was designed to be multi-functional. Great for media, offices, general display and storage.
- Porter Table Desk – This table/desk was designed to match our Porter Sideboard a big hit from Fall Market. The desk has 2 functional drawers and a large work surface.
- B. Dotson Sideboard – This multifunctional piece features 4 drawers and 4 doors with plenty of interior storage. Featured in our Carbon finish, you’ll love this piece for its’ versatility.
- Avahill Dresser and Avahill Nightstand – Based on your request we’ve added a dresser and nightstand to our Avahill beds. These pieces are finished in our China Gray color accentuated by parquetry tops with a White Wash finish.
- See these and additional new items for Spring in our High Point showroom, located in Showplace 2312.
About the Collection
“The Pineapple Park Home Collection is more than just another furniture line,” said Pacita Wilson, designer and founder of Pineapple Park. “The pieces have been designed to move effortlessly throughout the home, taking on new life in each space. When Bill Grace approached us with the opportunity to collaborate, we saw an immediate synergy. His vast knowledge of the furniture industry combined with an ability to anticipate what's next in creating living spaces that transcend the ordinary while still remaining very accessible was intriguing and a natural fit.”
“Our goal is to help consumers express their personal style by offering unique items that are at once timeless and have multiple potential uses within the home,” said Bill Grace, founder and president of Southern Sky Home. “We felt Pacita’s design aesthetic and passion for bringing interiors to life complemented our focus of creating distinctive pieces that really make a home feel special. The new collection is an artfully-inspired mix of furniture that reflects Pacita’s sophisticated eye and discerning palette, while providing pieces that can morph over time as a customer’s tastes and environments evolve.”
More about Southern Sky Home: Southern Sky Home designs, sources and sells high style, high value home furnishings crafted with sustainability in mind. Furnishings are made primarily of solid mango wood, and upholstery includes the finest materials sourced largely from U.S.-based companies. Offering classic and refined products with a hip, on-trend attitude, Southern Sky Home artfully juxtaposes beautiful materials and artisan design to create eye-catching furnishings that will transform any space. For more information, visit www.southernskyhome.com.
More about Pacita Wilson: Pacita Wilson began her design career in Cocoa Village, Florida, where she soon opened her first location, Pacita’s Home Collection. After many years, her family relocated to Woodstock, Ga., and Pineapple Park became a sought-out design destination for clients near and far. Pacita’s reputation for creating a custom experience that is always beyond what could be imagined has sparked interest in and love for her collections within and beyond her community.
More about Pineapple Park: Pineapple Park was founded by designer Pacita Wilson, who grew up on Park Ave in Merritt Island, Fla. One of the most well-known and respected interior decorators in Central Florida, Pacita's interior design work has appeared in the Florida Today newspaper and several interior design magazines. An extension of Pacita’s decorating and design taste and founded on the belief that your home should reflect your inner self, Pineapple Park aims to provide the highest quality home decorating and furnishing products at accessible prices. For more information, visit www.pineapplepark.com